Hello everyone! Today we have a very tasty elf I have a recipe Together, we will make caramel brownie.
When we say Brownie, we think of a delicious chocolate flavor. In this recipe, we add caramel to the delicious chocolate flavor and double the brownie flavor!
If you are looking for a delicious dessert alternative that suits each table, you can try the caramel brownie recipe, which you can prepare with ease of presentation and flavor for the guest tables.
If you're ready, let's first take a look at the materials you need and then let's start doing …
1/2 cup of sugar
4 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons cream
1/2 cup chocolate (chopped)
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup butter 1 cup sugar
2 eggs vanilla extract sea salt
1. Melt the sugar in a nonstick skillet in a controlled manner.
2. When the color of the candy is colored, add the butter and mix. Then add the cream and stir.
3. Place the caramel on a plate of greasy paper, after the first temperature, leave it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Steps for Brownie
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a water bath.
2. Add the sugar and whisk.
3. Add the eggs beating them one by one.
4. Add the vanilla extract.
5. Add the flour and salt to the dough and take the brownie dough on a baking sheet.
6. Add the caramel to the dough and bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
Note: Dear Duygu Özaslan This brownie we made together when a guest came to my YouTube channel is the type that will make the fingers eat!