What do you need:
- 275g / 10oz Flour Lisa Cream Odlums
- 1 teaspoon of clover bread soda
- 50 g / 2 oz butter
- 150g / 5oz Shamrock Light Brown Sugar
- 125 g cardboard of natural yogurt
- 2 large bananas (mash)
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pack of 100 g of chocolate chips (melted)
- 125 g / 4 oz chocolate
- 4 tablespoons cream
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C / 350 ° F / Gas 4. Lightly grease and place the base in a 20cms / 8 "square can.
- Beat the butter and sugar together. Add the essence of yogurt, bananas, egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into the mixture and mix well. Gently add the melted chocolate until it is streaked ۪.
- Transfer to the prepared can. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes until it rises and firm to the touch. Cool in can for 5 minutes and then transfer to wire tray to cool completely.
- Heat the chocolate and cream until the chocolate melts. Stir well and then let it cool and thicken.
- Spread over cold cake. Cut into squares or slices.