Hello everyone! Today I have a recipe for crunchy dessert. Together crispy elf Will do.
Crunchy Brownie; It is a very practical, very tasty and appetizing flavor that you can serve your family on a cold winter day or your guests after a delicious dinner. It is also extremely easy to do.
Melt the chocolate and mix it with other ingredients and leave the rest in the oven. When it is cooked, we find a great taste with its smell, appearance and flavor. Then we double the flavor by putting white chocolate.
If you are looking for a sweet alternative that conquers everyone's heart with presentation and flavor, you can try my crunchy brownie recipe.
If you're ready, let's take a look at the materials you need first and then let's start barking
- 2 butter spoons,
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
- ½ cup granulated sugar,
- 3 tablespoons cocoa,
- 2 egg white,
- ¾ cup of flour,
- ½ teaspoon carbonate,
- ½ teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate drops
- Take the chocolate and butter in a large bowl and melt in the style of a water bath.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate to the sugar and sift the cocoa and mix the ingredients well.
- Add the egg whites and continue stirring.
- Add salt and carbonate to the flour.
- Finally add milk, vanilla extract and water and mix.
- Spread the greased paper on the baking sheet and spread it in a thin layer and sprinkle with chocolate.
- Place the tray in the preheated 180 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- When you leave the oven, spread the melted white chocolate over it and serve it with a cake.