What do you need:
- 200 g / 7 oz of Odlums Self Raising yeast flour
- 175 g / 6 oz margarine (room temperature)
- 175 g / 6 oz of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 175 g / 6 oz icing sugar (sieved)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- A few drops of yellow coloring
- For the flowers
- Clover ready to roll ice
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / 375 F / Gas 5. Grease and place a base of 30 cm x 23 cm / 12 "x 9".
- Put the flour, margarine, sugar, eggs, peel and juice in a bowl and, using the all-in-one method, beat all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to the prepared can and spread evenly. Bake for about 25 minutes until it rises and sprouts again when pressed gently.
- Remove from oven and turn on the wire tray. Remove the lining paper. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, extend the icing and cut into & # 39; petals & # 39 ;, allow 6 per square. You will get about 12 squares!
- Prepare the glaze by adding the dye and enough orange juice to mix until a thick paste is obtained.
- When the cake is cold, cut it into 12 squares. Spread the icing on each one, then place the & # 39; petals & # 39; around and finally sprinkle the center of the flowers "with the sparks.